Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MORNING RUTINE!!!!!

I don't really have one, now that I think of it!!! Oh ya I do let me think..... Ok so I set my alarm clock on an hour before I should wake up, so if I want to sleep in lol. Then I get dressed really fast while listening to music. (Music is life lol) Then I make myself some breakfast something healthy to boost my energy! I brush my hair and don't really do anything to it lol. But then I put on natural make up so it looks you know natural! The whole entire time listening to music... I pack my bag and I drive to school ya so that's about it... What do You do??? Comment

4 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DRIVE? LOL JK what school u in elementary middle or high? Hope that's not too personal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're literally like the sickest person I've ever met and this blog is pure gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're literally like the sickest person I've ever met and this blog is pure gold.

    ReplyDelete