Sunday, June 23, 2013

Graduation

OMG! School is ending soon. With some elementary students going to middle school. And middle school kids jumping into high school. Or high school teens heading into college. I feel like I'm forgetting someone? Oh yes, new children to the school! I wish you the best of luck for the following year. And if you like you can comment a "high light" of your previous year, like winning an award, or a field trip. I hope you have the best time! And make this the year to remember!  

3 comments:

  1. Ok, my school is awesome! We went scuba diving, and we had a camping trip, also we had a spelling bee. That wasn't all there was so much more! I feel like from now on nothing cant ruin, as long as I have a friend by my side!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what school are you from????? cause I might know you ;;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete