Friday, February 8, 2013

Be our Self

Be our self, don't hide it! And if someone doesn't like you that's their loss. Showing our true self can amount to so much let ourselves out there! Don't hide in the shadows because of one person. Listen to these songs over and over again, it made me prod to be who I was, and not a descries.

1. The Show by: Lenka

2. Fireflies by: Owl City

3. Give our heart a break by: Demi Lovato

4. One Thing by: One Direction

5. Ready or not by: Bridgit Mendler

6. Stronger by: Kelly Clarkson

7. Take you to Rio by: Movie "Rio" soundtrack

8. To the sky by: Owl city

9. We So Fly by: Radio Rebel soundtrack

10. Who said by: Hannah Montana

11. Wide awake by: Katy Perry

Know one can tell you who you are, only you can find out!

   

1 comment:

  1. I listen to these songs everyday I know the words to each of these 10 songs and I hope you enjoy them to!

    ReplyDelete