Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birthday Party (movie idea)

 I have had a lot of birthday party's in my life with a lot of different themes. But this year I want to do a movie theme party. Each room in my house will have a seen from a movie. For instance have my dining room be part of Alice in Wonderland. And my bedroom have the seen of my favorite movie or something.

Invitations: Make card that look like a movie cover(but it has to be like a movie that you made from your birthday party) make the cards out of card bored. Then write the address and information needed.

Directions: Decorate each room with a different movie. Like for Alice in Wonderland, make the mad hatter seen in the dinning room. But place balloons in each room(put how many balloons for the age your turning).

Activities: Make one craft for each room and everyone would end up taking their crafts home as a party gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment